Photobucket

A

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ooo La La


Check it out ;) My new logo at the top of my blog! Let me know what you think! I love it! It was designed by the graphic designer, Stephanie Reid. If you need anything customized, a logo for yourself, invitations, anything, let me know and I can give you her contact info.
I reeeaaaally love my watermark, although my mom misses my old one...love ya, mamma!
(i don't think she likes change!)
Here it is on an old picture of my little Henry bug.



I adore this watermark...thank you, Stephanie!

Today I met up with my photographer friend, Tara. I stalked her on facebook for a bit and we finally met in person today! She has a daughter a few months older than Henry and we have a ton in common. I'm pumped to hang out with her again! Check out her work at taradelacruzphotography.blogspot.com. I am a big stalker when it comes to photography. I email pretty much every photographer I see and like their work so I can pick their brain. I'm surprised at how many actually write back, even though I'm pretty sure they think I'm a nutbag. I'm really not, I swear. :) Right, Tara? You'll vouch for me! Haha!

Now off to make my hubby practice poses with me. I have a couples shoot tomorrow with my lovely, delightfully fun friend, Ashley and her hubby. I can't wait! It helps that the weather is surprisingly warm considering it is January in Spokane.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we finally had the chance to meet!!! You have an amazing eye for photography. You have such drive and deep love for photography, it motivates me. I really don't know how you do it all...you are Super Mom!

    I vouch you are not a nutbag. You're about as nutty as me, hehe ;-)so I may not the best judge. Must be a photographer thing! We definitley need to meet up again soon so the kiddos to get together and play.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog