Photobucket

A

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Judy & Larry :: 50th Anniversary

Fifty years of marriage. It’s a rare sight in this day and age, but today I was able to see it for my own eyes. Fifty years of marriage involves a trust, a kindness, and a respect with one another that carries you through the thick and thin. Imagine it…sharing 50 years with a person. They know you better than you know yourself. They know your quirks, your fears, your regrets, your passions. Everything about you and your life is wound up in this other remarkable person that you have chosen to share your life with. I am often asked to photograph newly engaged couples…two people at the beginning of their love story. Today I was lucky enough to see the other side. I was able to witness love and admiration pour from a couple that has spent basically their entire lives together. I was also able to see the badgering :) “Do I really have to get closer?” teased Larry, as he lovingly cuddled into Judy. Sorry to all of my other couples, but I think Larry and Judy have become my favorite. They are precious and I can’t wait to see them again.
{they invited me to the mountains…I will be waiting for my official invite!}
I feel so blessed to have been able to capture their love…I hope they love their pictures.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brandon...I can't wait to spend 50 years with you! 47 more to go...brace yourself! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog