Photobucket

A

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hubby is Home

Thank goodness, my fabulous husband is home! Henry and I missed him so much! He was at Travis AFB, CA for two weeks having PRK (corrective eye surgery). Now I can finally catch up on homework and (most importantly, ha!) editing pictures! To top off my husbands wonderful arrival, he returned bearing gifts. All of my friends & family know I'm a wino...I can't help it.
A glass (or two) of white wine is the perfect ending to a rough or wonderful day. Since my hubby knows me so well, Brandon brought me home the most perfect, adorable wine glasses!


{my fav}

So thoughtful!

I came home today for lunch and after we ate, my boys drifted off into a peaceful sleep. You can tell Henry missed his daddy.


Life doesn't get any better...

2 comments:

  1. Those glasses are extremely cute and so sweet of him to bring you. I adore the last photo with Daddy. No, life doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby you have. I bet he missed you guys just as much as you missed him. I LOVE the last photo...just precious!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog